8/08/2007

A or B

I don't think I'm type A or really type B, is it fair to categorize everything? I enjoy order and avoid excessive clutter, giving away stuff that is not used. But I don't usually have it all arranged so it's exactly where it needs to be. Getting the bike stuff together is pretty easy, I know where that stuff is rarely is anything missing. I guess after 15 years more or less of racing it's on autopilot, Old stuff is kicked to the curb and the usable stuff stays. Maybe new bins to organize the stuff by season, hey, there's a great idea for a weekend project put it all together. The little gears in my head make up for the lack of them on my bike. The pieces fit and clear up the clutter. After seeing the order in my head I need less order outside of it. Illy making my morning better, the pictures in my head clearing the path.

No comments: