8/05/2007

Sabbath

Climbing for almost an hour and my ears popped, I don't know how much vertical but if the ears popped, I must have gained a fair bit. I could roll off a litany of trail names that would make sense to about 4 people who read this. The point is I got out and rode for a few hours, all by myself. I only stopped to air up, pee and shoot photos. At one point I was a little freaked out, I could swear a mountain lion was watching me, every light beige tree or shadow was a puma figuring if I was going to be a meal. The trails had little bit of fresh rain on them making hero dirt. Better out than in, work to be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trail names wouldn't help, but is there anyway that you could map?


sign,
Locked in City Boy

Matt said...

The best kind of riding is thoser hard enduro sessions when you alone, a long ways away from anywhere, compeltely delerious, and thinking that a big cat is following you.