2/21/2007

The view from here

This was the view out the window the other day as I made coffee early in the morning. I don't know why this struck me but it is pretty sweet, I miss seeing the octopus, the ink stained sky as I ride to work, maybe later in the winter or early spring I'll get that again. Get out early for some work before work. I can't complain, yesterday's penance was well founded, Waldek always manages to lighten the mood. Eastern Bloc has a dark sense of humor. We change the clocks March 11. I think my early commute will be dark(er) for a few weeks, with the late one being daylight. Not a bad trade except I prefer to train early instead of late. The line for afternoon coffee was pretty competitive the lady with narrow set eyes creeped me out, She was looking right through me, did she have xray vision? Could she see Brian? I wonder what it was that was so fascinating.

No comments: