2/23/2007

Symbiosis

I feel the legs finding their place under me. The keys are unlocking the places kept quiet for a few months. Fewer bugs in the system, fewer reasons to relax the structure. Institutional life, coming soon to a microsystem near you. Breaking down the cells to get the little mitochondria happier, to make the all of them happier later. Symbiotic. One good ride can change the early season, last time I checked the calendar there weren't many races over 90 minutes until May, huh? Why am I killing myself to do 4 hour days now? That will come. Right now I'll take my efforts as they come. Thick and fast is too far away to get any concern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen brother. Fast in August is my goal, which means slow in February. Lets ride fixers.

Tim

Matt said...

http://nmes.wordpress.com/san-ysidro-dirty-century/

Hey it's an early season event down here in NM...and the price is right. ;-)