2/21/2007

Pigs

The work is there. I saw a cop today chatting on his cell phone driving down the road on the wrong side of the yellow line, lead by example? The suffering is better, the lights are on and the engine is rolling. good climb on Lookout and better legs for it. Bigger bones go uphill faster. Skinny bones need to work harder in the wind. More this weekend as the days get longer and harder. I see the keys to the place I need to be, I know that the body is responding even after a 24 hour cold that lasted 36. The hard part is knowing when to get back after it. This weekend will be a lot of the same, I know that much. Hills one day, flats the other. I still can't seem to eat enough, I get full then 30 minutes later I'm hungry again. Can't some guy at MIT invent a calorie pill? I have what I do, I try to do the best I can with it. Rollers tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah my appetite is on overdrive too. Been tracking the calories though through www.dietpower.com software ~ roughly taking in 3100-calories per day right now on average.