5/23/2007

November in May

Putting rotten h&h in my coffee yesterday hurt me today. Rotgut to the enth degree, that and a TT up Vail pass as penance for the canceled race is enough to sour the day. Oh yeah, it's 35 degrees too. The race was postponed till next week, I already have one on that day. It took an hour to thaw out after the lunch effort. Even with a rotten stomach and questionable fuel I still felt pretty good on the TT, a good bike will do that for you. Something about climbing on the road bike, it just works. Trails are going to be dry enough this weekend to explore the lower ones. Better bones for it. Push it through the fog, out of the snow and whatever it is that's keeping my days shorter than they should be.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

how is that 29er treating you?

at the Escape from Granogue race there was a number of TREK VW kits on the course

representing a variety of levels

they had a truck and some tents