5/07/2007

First

I folded a paper clip into the shape of the new bars going on my road bike. Almost the exact bend too. First test yesterday, was great! We put our fastest guy in the break who easily won and I got to play spoiler as the other teams would try and bridge only to find me or another Einstein's guy on their wheel not willing to pull through. Fun, then it poured the last 20 minutes of the race, good fun. Great commute today slushy and wet, fenders are good any time of year. Slower to keep warm on the 1x, better legs to take the hits. I rode well because I didn't put any pressure on myself. Fast guys out there now as the front range is getting OK weather, not great but they still see the snow that I ride in everyday. Saturday will be a different story, the game is on.

No comments: