5/22/2007

More mayo, please

Espresso and cheese today. amazing, I take good care of myself; try to sleep as much as possible, try to eat, rest all of that crap and I make my espresso to ride to work in the freezing rain/snow and I get bad half & half. Organic h & h must be fresh the day you buy it. I don't think mine was. It has the aftertaste of mayo and a soft spreadable cheese. Maybe Edam. Good dinners and passable lunches are the fuel to fire the furnace, not sure how cold it was today but the fingers still have the itchy dry that only comes from pushing the cold line a bit. Fenders helped but still sloppy enough to need the extra layers, thank you Fisher! Words to ride thru the chill of a May snow, music later. 33 hours in two weeks has the legs a bit loaded, tomorrow will be good, short and sweet desert visit. 54 inches of gear to carry me through the hard parts and the climbs may be hikes. 11 more inches than I had, hold on tight this is going to hurt like hell. We'll see what it does.

No comments: