3/15/2007

Black and White

There have been harder commutes but not many slippier. Bundled up just right, the ghosts were quiet The Shins got me in, the trick was avoiding the tendonitis that black ice brings. I feel lucky that I stayed up and tracks were mine. A quieter head than I have had in a long time, subtle peace to quiet, trying to get it all together for one time thru the tunnel and putting away the k's in time for the early tests, the later ones are usually good anyway, it's the early ones that trip me up. The reward was the dozen donuts and bagels in my pack, not all for me. My day to do what I want, I got lucky, that bumper wasn't out there looking for me. Check this out, we are official, Fisher rocks harder than the Scorpions!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ry said...

Dude-congrats on the team..but NOBODY ROCKS like Scorpions. Shame on you!
Dieter