3/10/2007

Catching up

Three days in the city makes me see odd things. I noticed the same guy two days in a row with a metal detector in roughly the same spot looking for something particular or something he hasn't found yet. The more time I live far away from that world the harder it is to assimilate for just a few days. The noise and the traffic make me want to crawl away from and hide in my cave. The weather was good though, three days, not a ton of time but quality, if I had an hour it was 3/4 work, 1/4 warming. good to see the fruit ripening. One less car right now makes me feel good and a bit more free, and bound too. Odd, I feel good but also I'll need to be careful of time. New tyres on the road bike after the second flat in two rides, not too bad to get 6.000k out of a set of tyres, the longevity is there for the rubber, what about the rider? Better than the alternative. Not trying isn't an option.

No comments: