3/05/2007

Start

Lazy days are getting out numbered by work days, the time is piling up, the legs respond better to each ride. I don't know exactly what I'll have on test 1 but that's not the worry. More good time, volume is key, not lazy volume. I felt good climbing yesterday and the trick was the not the up, the slushy down was the worst, dirty glasses and icy corners at 50/k rough to roll thru and not think about sliding across the road under a car. Low redneck factor, the drivers aren't ready to see us out there yet, I guess. Quietly putting in my time getting thru the days until it's all a bit more hospitible out there and the paths are clear. Good days this week, double digit outside rides, I hope. The ghosts are quiet and the sleep is there, something isn't wrong.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

tim
you rock
no worries
you are in great shape
your legs are strong
any time off was good recovery time
you season went long and fast into the winter
I am sure that you did not dip so far that you need to work too hard to get back to where you want to be