3/13/2007

Mustard and Diesel

All of the different things that go through my head on the commute confuse and distract. I wonder which car didn't scrape the frost off the windshield and is going to hit me or which car is rolling on the wrong side of the white line and is going to hit me. Who is taking a phone call and is going to hit me. Today at one point away from houses or businesses I smelled mustard and lint, dryer lint, far from anywhere that could produce that sort of smell and another spot smelled like fresh baked bread. No complaints, odd to do the morning work and smell that stuff. I wondered if it was maybe bio-diesel and that fuel was in the fryer at a Mexican restaurant the day before. The work is there, test is Sunday.

1 comment:

DMC said...

Good job with the pain cave... Nothing for me had to do the tax thing..