9/24/2006

Too early

Over the spot of ague that haunted me thru the end of the week and now I get to avoid the snow for a few days and favor the dry (like) path for a two hour turn. A few patches of snow to run or hydro-ice the bike over made the running feel good. No cross this weekend, Hit the first ones next week. Then a Boulder ride mid week to fire up the engine. Three days off isn't a bad thing if you go all the way, almost three months right? Not a time to worry about missing a few days. As long the time used is worth the time spent. Ready, set?

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I managed to get out to a cross race in Baltimore this weekend past

it was huge

the masters was over 70 people

the Bs were up there as well

I rode the race more than actually racing it

was afraid of bonking
as I had been sick
and know little of my current cross form or cross strength