9/26/2006

a.m.

Time to break out the big guns, low 20s today, I think apparently not too cold if you have the right gear as Jared does. I need to dig it out for sure tonight. The fingers are still a bit desiccated three hours after. I'll gather the good gear tonight for tomorrow, get around the lake before work for good measure. I feel better, the bug or whatever ailment Brian served me up is out of the park. The nice hot massaman cleared the field last night. Curry is good for what ails you. Saturday starts it. Ready, set?

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

Rock on.. If you're short on cold-weather gear, give me a shout. I've got more then I could ever use (tons of warm tights).

DMC said...

Hey thought you might like this ..
Nine announced for Harshman Wealth/Primus Mootry Cyclocross Team
With the Cyclocross season beginning to kick into gear, the Harshman Wealth/Primus Mootry Cyclocross outfit has announced its nine rider lineup for 2006.

After recording nine victories in its inaugural season last year US Worlds team member Jonathan Baker will be joined by U23 riders Zak Grabowski and Taylor Kneuven in addition to Elite riders Shawn Harshman, Whitey Debrous, Joe DePeamelaere, Charlie Hayes, Doug Campbell and Dan DePaemelaere.

The team will contest the Crank Brothers US Grand Prix Series and selected UCI races within America. The team's has already continued its winning ways with Baker taking victory at the first UCI event in North America and a further three victories by the team at Michigan's Kinetic Systems-Tailwind Cyclo-cross races.