9/07/2006

a#

I heard an old song the other day and it through me into a time machine. I thought about all that I thought about at that point in time. Today it happened again, pretty interesting to use my internal wayback machine. I even remembered what clothes I wore. I could recall a few meals I ate too. It was the most focused as I rode the bike thinking about the stuff, the coolest 30 seconds of my day. I didn't want to waste too much time on it because I had other things to think about. It did already happen nothing I could do about things past not like when Proust wrote that self-indulgent trash. I prefer the way other long winded books are written. If I ever a ride that's too long I want Miller's finest on the iPod. That would get the ride done in no time, maybe Iowa next year. If it doesn't rain the way it did this year.

No comments: