9/25/2006

Issues

I know this is crazy but I feel like a few things are happening. After being sick on Friday and not riding for a few days I have feeling that my form is being eaten away exponentially the less I am out there. The body will not hang onto a shred of fitness if I don't get out there and train. This is false, I think. I drove to work, now I feel like I lack the dedication to get back all the form I lost from not riding a few days due to the snow (two feet) and the ague. Maybe I can negotiate the body into gaining a few pounds and getting faster by resting a day or two. The trick is always to approach from what can WE gain from this. Not what are we losing and how bad is saturday going to hurt. The first test is then, 5 days away from the first one of the year. Ready, set?

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

Tim, shot you an email but it bounced... I'm up for a ride if the ground drys up.