8/25/2006

sleeping in chunks

i don't think i got rested in one night, i was tired all week and just a short day on the bike followed by good sleep couldn't have been all it took to get me to rested point. today i'm up at 5, ready to go. damn bugs. i wish i could get the better side of it. on occasion oversleep, get more than i need. instead i get to do what insomniacs do all the time, i guess, plan a day that needs no planning and wonder what sort of tired this will make me later today or tomorrow. i'd like to get on the bike ealier but that just seems foolish, that and the foxes and coyotes outside tonight/morning are going nuts about something, maybe they got a good tasting cat last night, just not mine.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I need to get some more sleep as well....

part of my issue is I am stupid
I stay up and watch television and blog

and then
when I climb into bed
the monkeys start moving about the house
darn monkeys

love those little blonde monkeys
just wish they would let me sleep