2/14/2006

more

the feet feel the ground benaeth that make the life better and get better and better as the process goes on. how bout getting over yourself, you pay the price for your own shiftlessness in the 90s with a crappy place right now professionally. not too bad the family is what matters and gets me up and in there most mornings. walking thru the place gives me a warm feeling, the solution is there, the process can get better. fuck filters for right now, i still hate those buzz-word management techniques, i;m not smart enough to take those as helpful, i hate hearing all of that shit, the pauses in all the right places and the message hammered over my thick skull like so many suburban bumpers. everything turns gray.

2 comments:

gwadzilla said...

tim
sounds like you are having a tough couple of days
I know how it is
I know what you are saying
I have had series of tough days myself
with the same questions

december was a tough month
the injury on top of that

honestly
there is a magical healing power from your son's hug
dean learned early on that I love a strong hug
at four he can squeeze the wind out of me
he has never turned me down at a request
each one feels just as fresh
it is sincere and real
and I thank him for it

Jeffro Herriachi said...

easy big fella, it is only a state of meloncholy not a trait...be well