2/01/2006

cafe

new day, husker du in my head, new day rising, bob mould's voice is one of those super-distinct defining sounds. that band would have been so much less without it. grant hart no way could have carried the vocal load. had my coffee now i feel a bit better, the key being the scavenged pop tarts chased by second rate coffee fixins' i have enough chemicals running thru my body to embalm an elephant. i would rather not think about what i did to my body today, too much guilt. no donut though. makes me think of billy bob, he eats an organic diet, drinks only the best juices and generally takes great care of himself so that me may smoke marlboro and drink miller with less guilt. jeff had a good post, more philospophical than some of his others but as usual a healthy dose of science thrown in for good measure. think about it.

No comments: