10/29/2004

mmmm waffles

I'm really sick of all the political ads, my one hour of TV a night has lost a lot of it's enjoyment. All of the politcians are full of shit. Not that they don't care about the country but they use their celebrity in ungainly ways. Can you really trust a guy who has had a silver spoon up his ass his whole life? Or is a self-made guy a better choice? What about wondering where that money came from? At what cost? I would love it if the ads were non-existent and that the future of our country was determined by one-on-one debate, the only mudslinging would be face to face and the guy would have to answer each charge. President Shithead the other day said he welcomes same-sex marriage. WTF? He's been jumping up and down for months saying it was wrong. Last week jitters to cater to another minority vote? I'm sick of it, can I move to Belgium?

No comments: