10/26/2004

A little out of touch lately, not that I don't have stuff to write about but I just lack the time to sit down and coherently write about it. Sunday's race went well, eighth against most of the big dogs is a good result, some early mistakes cost me but a good second half worked in my favor. Dinner after the race was the highlight, sitting with friends laughing and eating made the suffer of the race seem not so bad. The course was great, really fun techie sections with well placed barriers made it suited a bit more to me than the pure power guys who lack cross skills. The coolest feature was a little bunny-hop over a ditch, nothing too serious but fun to hop the bike and land it solidly every time. I had a good last two laps to pick off one guy and then had a great sprint with the last for the finish. I think I got him but I still haven't seen results. So eighth or ninth depending.

No comments: