4/27/2007

Iceeeeee

I skated to work on the road bike in the new kit, thanks Nat! Good stuff makes the sketchy days that much better. I hope to trade up to a better build on the fendered machine to not rock the fresh roadie on iffy mornings. I got out, that was what mattered. The black ice is more frequent in the shoulder season than in the head of winter. I can take the bad days in February, right now it gets a bit tougher. Front Range gets 70-80s for the weekend we'll be lucky to crack 55, I hate to whine with my cheese but I could handle some more-ideal training weather right now to fill in the base holes. This a pic of Lars Michaelsen's winter bike. I wish I only needed a bike like this for winter. Living here this is a spring/summer/fall bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found dry singletrack, not much but totally dry. More recon today. Shhh.

Tim G.