4/04/2007

Elk one legged

Odd day, commute in the a.m. was broken up with two elk bigger than the car I don't have. The fox wasn't too interested in my day, his breakfast was tops for him. I had just enough of my americano leftover when I got to work help me digest what I had seen. Lunch was a fun road ride with some roadies, I don't think they liked the guy on the cross bike with knobbies and fenders riding away from the for the KOM points. Quiz, not test. To come home I saw the weirdest event of the day, a one legged lady chatting on a cell phone as she walked (hobbled) down a hill. I slowed to take a good look, wondering if my eyes were tricking me, they weren't. As busy as the day was the rides cooked the legs more than work cooked the brain. Limping home practically shattered, I could smell the season shaping up.

No comments: