4/13/2007

Ice

Ice skating, again. Brother Ali, Kanye and Ozzy talked me through the four car pile up. Maybe there were more cars it was hard to tell, a lot of mess, maybe they should get a Zamboni out there to clear the ice, er, road. Warmer temps after a light storm makes it skating instead of riding. I survived only by luck. Maybe softer tire pressure too. No path maintenance lately so I was relegated to the road again. It looks like the first test will happen tomorrow, Roubaix. 100k in the dirt. Full belly and plenty of Bialetti fuels the commute better than less sleep and less food. I can't eat like a bird before the rides, calories are heat and power. Food after is good, food before is better. I see the picture getting painted, the canvas has been stretched, the frame in place. Ready?

No comments: