4/11/2007

How smelly am I?

I think most people have an odor, not necessarily a bad one but, one. Then, you have the people who just stink, whether it's from a lot of smoking, alcohol or general poor hygiene they smell. Going around smelling really must not be bad for the ones that smell, it's the rest of us it sucks for. I rode to work today, got a bit chilly and then sweaty on the last climb to the office but overall not too bad, now I know I'm not as clean as when I started my day but still I don't smell that bad, it takes more of an effort to stink, not just one day of little or no bathing. I can only imagine how bad everyone smelled centuries ago when bathing was a luxury done infrequently at best. Another foot of snow through last night, clearer today but the commute was a skating rink, singlespeed to work makes for good tempo, seated climbing because the wheel would slip helps the low get stronger, time is now.

No comments: