9/25/2005

interference

i was out in the woods this morning, first one since the crash over two weeks ago, good solid ride, pretty short but it turned out to be a good day. i just don't get it on some of my favorite trails people knock down obstacles but create bigger ones down the line. odd. not my place really, it just bothers me. not my trails, just my fun. drivers seem too close to the yellow line in my opinion, i don't drive a ton these days but it bothers me when i see it. the road is plenty wide, stay away from the yellow line, no shoulder traffic; runners or cyclists to avoid, drive in the middle of the fucking lane. i was freaked out b/c a guy had the wheels of his piece of shit dodge pick up across the yellow by about 3 feet on a turn today on the dam road, with the whole family in the car, i was freaked out that i couldn't move farther away from him. love those big 'merican pick ups.

No comments: