9/13/2005

annoyed

i got a phone call today from a telemarketer looking for money for the police. we give every time the environmental lobby knocks on the door, this guy wouldn't take no for an answer. it was truly impressive how well he followed his script for each negative answer i gave him. it was as though i was on a training tape and he was to move on to the next line to get money out of me. finally i said a polite no thank you for the third time and hung up on him. without insulting him or the police for bothering me for money. i pay my parking tickets most of the time. i got chased by a dog on my ride this afternoon, he started to run down the hill towards me and as i pedaled up the hill i said to him "stay away from me" grabbing my water bottle and ready to spray him and then huck it at him, big friggin' german shepherd looking dog. wtf?! keep your dog off the god damn streets. good day.

No comments: