4/13/2005

Better

I love how after some good training I can see the improvements in form. Yesterday the legs were there, good tempo around the lake and up to Keystone before climbing Swan. I like waiting a bit longer to put in the time. I never realize until it's too late that I can't hope to keep up with the Front Range racers. Every year I bang my head against the wall, two years ago I did it before B came along but now I'd rather be home with he and shaubie. That spring was great, I did the time and had form through early summer. I'd rather be on the cross program, ride for fun, race without pressure then do the work late summer for the big season! I just enjoy riding so much right now. Elefant and Filter in my ears yesterday, motivated me enough to climb just below the rivet. Life is good. Three great days with B, pool on Monday for almost two hours, rolling through the grocery afterward we both almost fell asleep! Tuesday we had a more mellow day with a lot of work on my glacier in the driveway. He's a slave driver, we could have chipped at it for hours. His words are getting so clear, I can get most of them on the first try. He's so cool!!!

No comments: