2/04/2005

road

No doctor visit for B yesterday, his cough was too deep for anesthesia. So instead he went to school and I got to go to Denver and ride four hours. Not that the weather was great but it was warm enough to enjoy the time. The legs were great but not today. I feel it now, plenty of lactic acid lingering in there. We rode a pretty hilly route, lots of rollers and some pretty sharp at that. Almost no wind, which was strange. It felt so good to roll without all the clothes and mittens and biting chill, this morining I relished the cold coming in but yesterday it was nice to be out of it for a few hours. I was so warm last night and into this morning that I needed that cold air to lower my thermostat. Playing pseudo hookie made me feel like I'm training again. I know it's just the early steps but steps are being made.

No comments: