2/17/2005

Lucky

It snowed a lot yesterday, probably a foot or more, weather reports are always so far off. Then today I needed the full mitts, but I was too lazy last night to put them on. The fingers were really cold coming in. I'm still listening to the Killers. Trying to give it a few full listens to see if it's as good as it seems. With all of the snow yesterday I didn't think nordic skiing would be so fun (today will be good) so I went off on the single to explore the dirt roads, well, snow roads. I can't wait to see more of them on the longer rides before mud season. I saw rabbit tracks and maybe fox but I wasn't sure what they were. On the downhills there were a few cars really dogging it around the corners, especially suvs! I just weighted the front end and used the studded tire to get through without going down. The sunset from up there was amazing, purples and pinks and indigo across the sky as the snow stopped and the sun went West.

No comments: