2/08/2005

Linger

I keep looking for the light at the end of tunnel, the cold lingers, we took B to the doctor yesterday for his cough. My cold/cough sounds the same so by the logic of Kramer the doc didn't prescribe him anything so I shouldn't worry right? The same thing as when Kramer went to the vet with the dog who had the same cough he did. I love Seinfeld logic. I want to ski and ride my bike outside, explore the hard pack hiking trails on the single and get out to the nordic center to skate but no, it just lingers, pretty shitty stuff. The good thing is instead of working out I get to think, lately I've been thinking a lot about work and how much I just need to suck it up and not complain, it's a good job, but, well, it is work. Maybe if it was more challenging I could get more into it but it just isn't. So instead I have decided to embrace my situation and look for ways around the boredom, maybe I will try harder but there isn't much motivation to do that because the promotions aren't any better than the current spot. Amazing how bad it is, but that's corporate America, tons of bullshit. I get to help out with insurance and a bit of money, the best thing is getting three days off a week, lots of time with Beckham!

No comments: