12/19/2008

Design

Tied up packages are my favorite thing this time of year, Holidays, (which I don’t entirely like) and the happiness it brings (that part I like). Some other packages too; as the season is wrapped up and the end of racing for a little while brings a chance to take a deep breath and evaluate what needs replacement, overhaul or re-design. I think right now I am leaning toward re design as the season brought not a whole lot of joy on the skinny knobbies. The joy was only on the road and mountain bike. Riding older stuff that is questionable isn’t the best thing if you care or are just plain super fast where it doesn’t matter. I didn’t fall into those categories this year. I am doing my part to stimulate the economy, not everything is free, and I don’t mind making a contribution.

No comments: