7/20/2007

Some cheese with that?

That gorilla doesn't seem to want to leave my chest, he just sits there all damn day. I coughed up a cookie today that looked old, old? Can a sick week be a rest week? I think I need to get over the ague and then take a break. The tour has been good, no cleaner or dirtier than any other year, enough on that. I have the tools in my pocket now, no reason to not be out there, other than the primate relaxing on my thorax. Maybe go to the sauna see if I can sweat it out of my system. A sea change to restart my fitness instead of the blue birds chirping around my head as I try to walk/ride through the haze of a mid-summer cold. Holding a conversation with my silverback as he wheezes another breath out of my strained lungs. I'm not believing what he says though, I have the keys, he doesn't have the locks. The bear at my house yesterday was the largest creature, except maybe the moose from May or June, I have seen outside a zoo. Bigger than my silverback staring at me as I type this. Slowly lowering my O2 and making me sleepy. My own fault. Feed.

No comments: