7/17/2007

Huh?

Food poisoning, allergies or whatever it is that won't leave my system has me questioning the food, air or whatever could make me sicker. Pounding fluids and calories to get my strength back isn't getting my strength back. The longer it lingers the more I feel hobbled, the bike laughs at me when I walk past. Chuckling quietly that it is healthy and I am not. If the 400 pound gorilla leaves his resting place on my chest maybe I can open up a bit, not likely today, we'll see what happens tomorrow. I feel tired and groggy and see starbursts and tracers a lot, maybe allergens and drugs are one and the same, I'll try the anti-drug tonight I think, Claritin. Maybe that'll help. What is it that Petacchi took? Salbutamol? Mmmmm some of that too.

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

if you've got a bad belly i have some extra strength stuff left over from my stomach problems