5/04/2006

thys

not to be outdone by the two hours in the rain the ghosts weren't going to let me sleep last night. whether it was constant thoughts of time not spent or the continuous coughing, i got to savor the rainy ride in my head. 30 k with groceries on my back and then another block without into the wet wind made me feel like i might be doing it right. read it if you haven't a la flahute it makes sense, when you see it this way, if i had the time to do one of those rides, it would open everything up, a different level. new perspective, yeah, that's it. i don't think i saw many others out there, none that come to mind, makes me feel like i snuck one in under the radar. sure they might have a better ride schedule but i got mine done in the rain. i got more out of it, right?

No comments: