5/19/2006

porc

yesterday was porcupines and coyotes, creeping up behind me, i guess i'm going pretty slow if a porcupine can sneak up on me. better than a couger or a bear. that's what the day after is for. today i'll need to freshen up for sunday. get fixt and hit the path. i was challenged to a game of chicken by the bus yesterday, he looked right at me and pulled out anyway, bastard. i can't get too worked up b/c last time i did a few years ago i chased him down to the next stop, got on the bus and threatened the driver. damn testosterone. i need to relax. i just have this thing for self-preservation. odd. he clipped my shoulder and rode me off the road. that made me more than a little angry as i tumbled over the curb at 45km/h. an old pro around here carried a handgun on rides, rumor was she used it more than once. crazy. nothing is worth more than freedom to do what you want. logic like that can go either way.

No comments: