1/17/2006

sleep or ski?

tuesdays make me sad, i know i go back to work tomorrow and i know i have to get up at the crack of crack. overall it's not that bad but when i get to ski mid-morning like i did today it sucks to think of not getting that little mid workday score. i guess i could push for it, drive to work and leave to get in my fix before the track is, well, tracked out. i might need to try classic, it looks better to me than i thought it did before. i know i'm a mediocre skate skier but the diagonal stride looks pretty peaceful. my big problem is then i would certainly always ski alone. nobody is that slow. the presspot is another thing that bums me out about tuesdays, hell would freeze over before i would bring my press to work, too nice for that, stolen or broken is usually the fate of nice things that shouldn't be brought in. tuesday is the last day until sunday that i'll have my pressed goodness. oh yeah and my nap is shorter on workdays, yesterday i got an hour, at work i sleep on my lunch break, never more than 20 minutes. if you have 30 minutes with which to work, a 20 minute nap is pretty perfect.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

where are the images?

show me the monkey?

how is Beck?

taking him to see Curious George?

did you take him to see Narnia?