1/11/2006

piles

i'm lacking revolutionary thoughts this week, i know what i want to do but i don't know exactly how i want to do it. today i'll move around some parts on the bikes to get the cross bikes made into a winter bike. then sell one of them. pics at some point. the next goal is the commando run which should take 3-5 hours, a good day in the backcountry. aside from a six hour day on the bike that's about the only real goal i have for the remainder of winter. i like this:
I got bad coordination Stuck a pencil in my eye I can hardly wait to get back home Why is everybody gettin' paranoid? I's only havin' fun Scum-bags and superstars Tell me your names I'll make a bet, you're both the same I can see my lifetime pilin' up Reaching from my bedroom to the stars I can see the house where I was born When I was growin' up - they say that I could never keep my trousers up I remember days and crazy nights
not enough sleep last night to warrant going out and really doing something today, about 4 hours after it was totaled. the boy was having none of it. 2 am wake up and not a wink from there on. the bike kept the night from melting into the day.

No comments: