1/18/2006

lazy?

i am enjoying skiing more and more this winter. it seems to better suit me the older i get. i used to see it as me getting less fit and playing catch up all season until cross when i was on equal ground. not so, if done properly with less laziness on my part i'll enter the season fresher and faster than before. i do find it odd that driving a car to work is for those less lazy days as it affords me skiing opportunities without riding the bike after dark or hitching a ride. rough wake up today. it hurts when you get up 15 minutes early and can't get that last chunk of sleep, it means a lot. b is still sick, that cough wakes me up when he heaves it out. poor kid. oatmeal and juice chased by a mocha, making dinner last night i had such a hunger knock i had to eat a good little snack to keep from doubling over. i guess skiing is kicking the metabolism in harder than usual. motivation: earlimart, distorted view, flunk.

No comments: