3/29/2005

today

the less than stellar ride on sunday has me thinking i may need to redirect some of my energy into shorter days and more intensity. that was really my first ride at the upper end. what made it so hard was all of the faster riders than me. hmmmmm, faster than me in march? oh right, not a whole lot of time in on the bike and now the racing is on. well, more work and less piddling around. somehow it's still fun, as soon as it's not i'll stop racing. saw dubba at the race and he advised getting on the "cross program" does that mean fun rides until july or august? that may be a path to follow in a month or so when i'm ready for a break. the road stuff is really fun and the speed is addictive, one month of it and then i'll sit up until july. i like that. snowing right now pretty hard, maybe a ride on singlespeed cross today.

No comments: