1/22/2007

Crack

I think somebody laced my peets with pcp or crack today. I'm less than a vat into it and I feel like I'm about to watch my monitor melt into a pool of tortilla soup. T.C. Boyle has nothing on my crack-fueled visions. Fixed and free after the current blast form Canadia fades away into proper winter training grounds. In the meantime it's penance on the two skinny planks b4 tomorrow's fun on the sideways oner. The point is that the Front Rangers are going to be slower than the mountain folks this spring. Read it like this; they aren't adjustable, we improvise and adapt. Sounds like a recruiter who tried to get me to go fight a war I wasn't in. March is sprinting to meet me and I may be less ready but at least I'm out on it. Fixed and free this week, next week who knows.

No comments: