7/25/2006

horseshit

i have a bunch of pics from sunday's mini-epic up the colorado trail out of copper mtn. really cool riding and a ton of great little sections of trail broken up nicely by horseshit and horse damage. amazing how such a beautiful creature can mess up a great section of trail. riding the bike uphill for a few hours i got into my own rhythm, lars and travis did their pace, i did mine. gears and suspension change the dynamic. i felt good, the big wheels kept turning and the trail moved underneath me well. pics tonight. if my dog can't shit in the woods and leave it there, why can the horses? you know the poop is fresh when the flies are buzzing your tires b/c you weren't able to ride around that last steamer? why is that horsepeople have to suck and snicker at you when you pull off the trail to let them pass? even when i am the one going up hill?

2 comments:

Rocco said...

u around this wknd to do some dirt riding up thar?

gwadzilla said...

I remember riding some horses on some wagon train to the top of peak eight

there was a stable there and the owner thought that I was always respectful of the horses

said... if you ever want to ride the horses, you and your friends just call

we just called
it was a good lunch and a slow ride
as I can not ride a horse
the wagon train pace worked for me

yes
the horse can fuck stuff up
but the shit is more good then bad

I think it is more fertile than dog poop