3/16/2006

you play?

hey this is the place where you belong, it's not too far from anywhere, look around and you'll see that it takes to make the work stick. first donut today in i don't know how long. no claws-my loss there. raspberry twists, goddam that's good. got thru the day yesterday by laying low and eating smart, the twist would have hurt me yesterday. i was so tired i felt sick. that sucked, second time in three years i was sick on the ides of march. raw fish last night with shaubie and b was the best, perfect celebration of being home.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

hmmmmmm....

so
are you going to retire this blog?

I have thought about the whole anonymous thing

wish I had more time to blog
wish I had the blog ideas in my head when I have the time to blog

I feel my blog is floundering right now
but
as the season and my riding picks up
so should the quality of my posts

warm weather will improve the photography as well

oh....
I had an article in SPOKES mag last month
it was pretty tame
I am just trying to figure out the whole writing thing
very different than blogging
as there is an actual audience

I hope to get a grove with it and get a few more articles going