3/18/2004

i managed almost two hours yesterday, i felt like i had more in me but i didn't want to overdo it. being sick with whatever bit me had me apprehensive about any real work. but as it turned out the few natural intervals i did kicked out whatever crud was blocking me. i had a great ride, the legs being further away from my stomach felt better than i expected, able to answer the call to ride a bit harder in the stiff winds. as i was solo thoughts turned to how nice it would be to have music with me, a certain product from apple was on my mind, but maybe soon enough. i got an email yesterday from paco, i hope others are enjoying his blog entries from belgium as much as i am. that dream will never go away for me, i'll be 65 and wanting to race in belgium. if you link form elsewhere check it out at paco.tblog.com i could get into a kermesse, enjoy the process of racing where it really matters. in the meantime i get to race and train in one of the most beautiful places in the world, it's not belgium, but it's home. yesterday was a sunny bright afternoon, a bit of a chill in the air but it felt good, no lung-searing cold but good crisp air. spring is coming, no doubt about it, today i almost didn't need a light for my commute, it's not far off. have a good day, thanks for reading

No comments: