3/26/2004

a good day gone bad. yesterday started off with a challenging ride to work over spring black ice, then a good workday followed by good work on the bike, solid blocks of middle and good legs, then last night it all came down. after a true accident i always retrace my steps as far back as i can that brought me to that exact point in time, if i had waited more here or taken less time there maybe it wouldn't have happened, arriving at the point in time that the tragedy occurs with a different outcome. last night gave me maybe an hour or two of good sleep, i kept waking up every so often in a jumpy, did-it-really-happen mode. i got up walked around trying hard not to wake b and shaubie to make myself tired and hung on the couch with jackson for awhile. enjoying every moment possible with my dog. today will be better.

No comments: