1/02/2004

the way a few inches of snow changes my morning ride into work amazes me each time i get to do it. most of the way in i was the first set of tracks on the road and path most of the way. with the snow still falling and the quiet of the early morning riding i had a chance to appreciate why i ride my bike. it had nothing to do with training or fitness it was just the idea of being outside and enjoying the winter. on the ride home i got the privledge of riding the suv clogged mess of main street as i went to get dinner to bring home. i can only imagine how many times i almost got clipped. the burritos i returned with were amazing, the salsa was actually hot, the rest of the dinner was great b/c i got to sit next to b, he watched me eat every bite but when i offered him a piece of rice he spit it out with a displeased look on his face. not that it would taste good to a 7 month old anyway. he was thrilled, trying to get over onto my side of the table to eat what i had. we then shared his yogurt, two for him one for me. i realized that beckham is a dream i never knew i had...

No comments: