11/23/2009

Slip

I can't remember the last time I had to get up in the middle of the night to take Vitamin I. It must have hard yesterday to cause that. Meanwhile it's piling up. Later into fall and the earlier into winter get the window closes that much more. It's going to be tight getting to December 5th. I need to eschew the usual vices and get it together for the last two weekends of racing. Yesterday there wasn't any love, too many mistakes combined with a crappy start set up made for a suffer from the back. It was only on the last lap that I opened up and made a move without falling on my ass. Moved form somewhere near 10th or 11th to finish a more respectable 6th. Ties my worst result of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to pull it out on the last lap. I was cheering for you as I warmed up, the course was brutal, and fun.