9/07/2008

Clean

I cheated this summer, concerns about a bad knee and new enjoyment of gears had the single as second choice to the Paragon. I am happy to go back to the right way of doing things for 2009. Yesterday was a healthy dose of the proper approach to trails. Good distance, great climbing and lots of time turning one the gear I had. My right thumb made me realise the error I have made. I was reaching for gear mostly on the descents to go faster, the climbs not so much. Good work. Happy to be tired the day after. Trying to cruise with the double-bangers is a give-take, they give me time on the climbs 32:17 climbs only so slow and I let them take time on the descents, rolling rigid gives me a cleaner view of the trail.

1 comment:

I am Brian said...

Live Echo and the Bunnymen... you don't get much better than that!

Long live the purity of the rigid SS!