2/06/2008

Socked In

Got it done last night on the rollers after work and then went to the cluster f*ck that was the caucus. It felt cool to be a part of the process, I guess it took a really shitty president to get this many people involved this time around. Sad, but true, I think. Rollers are again on the menu. Do work. I don't see the break in the clouds, too cold and wintry here to look for Spring. Three weeks from Sunday is test #1. Little pieces are coming together to build something bigger.

2 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Come east young man. High 50's says the weather man this weekend. I have a 4 hour zone 2 tempo planned. More than welcome to join....

Anonymous said...

Plato made the point that a democracy can never work because the masses are not educated enough to participate in the political process, i.e. our selection for president in recent history... Normally I see the glass half-full, but even in our current environment that has you pleased to see people 'engaged', I see it the glass broken on the floor.

good to see your training coming along, I want you fit when we meet.