5/09/2008

li3ge

My one knuckle still throbs, one finger on one hand just will not stop aching. I am still cold from the effort, the shortest ride i have done in weeks and it hurts like hell, still. I know I am bitching, maybe gloves are a better thing to not forget. It all adds up though, aches and pains are consistent, the more, the better. Time to find new warmers that don't suck, stuff that fits and better organised gear. My own fault, 30 degrees and snowing and the idiot didn't have gloves on, how smart is that? the work was done, that's all that matters, as long as I don't get sick now.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't that bad, I just needed to vent a bit. I feel fine, it could have been really cold and really snowy. May at 9600 feet, you never know what you could have.

1 comment:

Matt said...

It hurts when your hands get cold....but even more when they thaw out.